Our Customer Service Desk is located on Level 3 near Temt. The Customer Service Team offer assistance on all key services including:
- Information on Westpoint retailers and upcoming events
- Complimentary Wheelchair, and Motorised Scooter Hire
- Kiddie Cruiser Hire
- Westpoint Gift Cards
- Lost and Found
- Community Information
- Justice of the Peace
- General Enquires
- Public Transport Information
- Validate Free Parking. *Conditions apply
You may contact the Customer Service Team personally, by phone or email: Level 3 near Temt
Tel: (02) 8825 2400
Parents’ Room Locations
For your shopping convenience, Westpoint makes shopping with children easier with parents’ rooms located throughout the Centre at the following locations:
- Level 1 Food Court
- Level 1opposite Pet Pontoon
- Level 2 near Big W
- Level 3 Food Court
- Level 3 near Sussan
- On Four, Level 4 near Hoyts
Justice of the Peace Service
Westpoint provides a Justice of the Peace Service by appointment to notarise documents for members of the local community. The Justice of the Peace is located at the Customer Service Desk on Level 3 during 3.00pm - 4.00pm on Monday, Tuesday and Friday. The Justice of the Peace is available every second weekend by appointment.
Please note that the Justice of the Peace Service is not available during December.
Note: Maximum of 5 documents only
Disabled Parking Locations
Westpoint offers Disabled Car Park access at all major entries to the Shopping Centre. These are located at the following entrances:
- Level 1 Red Level car park: 9 parking bays
- Level 2 Green Level car park: 9 parking bays
- Level 3 Orange Level car park: 9 parking bays
- Roof Blue Level car park: 9 parking bays
Do you have any suggestions or comments?
Westpoint values your feedback.
Please click here for our Customer Feedback Form.